1/4 Photos of Honeyed Prawns (Shrimp)-
This is a really simple dish. It makes a great entree for 6 or a main meal for 4 people. This recipe can easily be made gluten-free - just ensure your ingredients are gluten-free. Most tamari sauce is GF or I use "Fountain" brand soy sauce that is now GF. If you do not require a gluten free sauce you can use regular soy sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the prawns leaving the tails intact.
- 2Heat the oil in a wok or heavy based pan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- 3Stir-fry the prawns until pink, cooking in two batches.Return all of the prawns to the pan and stir in the honey and the soy or tamari sauce.
- 4Serve on a bed of boiled rice and sprinkle with sliced shallots or chopped coriander and sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Prawns (Shrimp)-
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 472.5 mg
- Sodium 2291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 51.7 g