Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- Peel the pineapple, cut into 4 wedges, and slice off and discard the core from each piece.
- Cut each section into narrower wedges or triangles.
- The pineapple triangles can be threaded onto skewers.
- Put the pineapple in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Coat it with the honey.
- Let it rest for at least 15 minutes or up to several hours.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil coated with nonstick spray.
- (This greatly eases cleanup, broiled honey can really stick to a pan).
- Place the pineapple on the baking pan, then put it under the broiler.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until the edges turn light brown.
- Turn thick pieces once during cooking.