Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A delicious mix of fruit and honey to serve over my pound cake - Honey Vanilla Pound Cake Great served over ice cream too! The frozen berries make this nice and juicy. Source: Food & Drink magazine
- Combine frozen berries and honey in a bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 2 hours (or in the refrigerator overnight), stirring occasionally, or until berries are thawed and juices are released.
- Mash slightly to break down larger berries.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- For maximum flavour, bring to room temperature before serving.
- 2 hours is time allowed to marinate and thaw the frozen berries.