Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Pennywise Cookbook published by the Milk Marketing Board of England and Wales in 1973. This is a very refreshing, airy dessert and so simple to make.
- 141.74 g natural yoghurt
- 29.58 ml clear honey or 28.34 g caster sugar
- 1 lemon, peeled rind and juice
- 1 egg white
- Mix yogurt with the honey or sugar and lemon juice.
- Whisk egg white until very stiff then fold into the yogurt and honey mixture.
- Spoon into 2 or 3 individual glasses and decorate each with a curl of lemon rind.
- Serve immediately.
So airy light and refreshing. makes a great breakfast or guilt free dessert. I used Lavender Honey Infused With Vanilla and whisked the egg white to soft peaks. I didn`t want to dry the whites out. Thanks made for ZWT6 and tag.