Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This bright, zesty vinaigrette would work on any tossed salad. It is a faboulous marinade for fish, seafood, chicken, works on boccocconi cheese and tomatoes, in cold pasta dishes. The list is endless!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Combine first 12 ingredients in a blender; process until mixture is smooth.
- Add water and olive oil; process until well combined.
- Note: Refrigerate vinaigrette in an airtight container for up to five days, and stir well before using.