Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Summer fruits and yogurt - what could be bad? I make different combinations of this salad and it is always very refreshing.
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup strawberries or 1 cup raspberries or 1 cup blackberries or 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted almonds or 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts
- Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Top with almonds or macadamia nuts.
- Serve in individual bowls or one serving bowl.