1/6 Photos of Honeyed Fig and Blueberry Jam
1 hr 30 mins
This is a variation of my Blueberry Fig Jam "very Low Sugar" Blueberry is a big requested jam. I had lots of fresh figs so I combined the 2 and made this. Using only 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 cup honey. I did crush the figs and blueberries in the food processor. Check out infused honey for optional flavors http://www.food.com/cookbook/infused-honey-130206 Cookbook #130206
My Private Note
8 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pectin and sugar together.
- 2In a large pot add remaining ingredients with the pectin mixture.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil. About 10 minutes.
- 4Test for jelling.
- 5Pour into sterilized jars leaving 1/4 head space.
- 6Be sure to remove vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks if used.
- 7Wipe rims and place sterilized lids and rings on.
- 8Process in a boiling water bath covered by 2 inches of water.
- 9Altitude times.
- 101,000-3000 for 5 minutes.
- 113000-6000 for 10 minutes.
- 126000-8000 for 15 minutes.
- 138000-10,000 for 20 minutes.
- 14Remove jars and cool for 12-24 hours.
- 15You can remove rings and wipe jars.
- 17Store in a cool dark place.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Fig and Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 75
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: