- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 8 chicken wings, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 bunch fresh scallions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- To make marinade, mix together lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, hot-pepper sauce or to taste and cilantro.
- Cut wing tips from wings, coat with marinade mixture.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours.
- Mix honey, tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- Drain the chicken wings and grill for 5 minutes.
- Brush with honey mixture and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the wings over, brush with more of the honey mixture and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions.