1/1 Photo of Honeyed Chicken Wings
Twisted Chicken Wings! You may want to double the recipe! And double the heat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 8 chicken wings, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 bunch fresh scallions, sliced
- 1To make marinade, mix together lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, hot-pepper sauce or to taste and cilantro.
- 2Cut wing tips from wings, coat with marinade mixture.
- 3Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours.
- 4Mix honey, tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- 5Drain the chicken wings and grill for 5 minutes.
- 6Brush with honey mixture and grill for another 5 minutes.
- 7Turn the wings over, brush with more of the honey mixture and grill for another 10 minutes.
- 8Garnish with scallions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 622.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: