Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Twisted Chicken Wings! You may want to double the recipe! And double the heat!
Make and share this Honeyed Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 8 chicken wings, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 bunch fresh scallions, sliced
- To make marinade, mix together lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, hot-pepper sauce or to taste and cilantro.
- Cut wing tips from wings, coat with marinade mixture.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours.
- Mix honey, tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- Drain the chicken wings and grill for 5 minutes.
- Brush with honey mixture and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the wings over, brush with more of the honey mixture and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions.
Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! That is all I can say!
Delicious chicken wings. Dh loved them. I doubled The recipe it was a good thing I did. Made them just like the recipe said,but, I baked them in the oven, 350 degrees for about 30 minutes basting them twice with the sauce. They were great, I had been working in the yard and was tired. These made a deliciuos dinner.