Prep 15 mins
Cook 32 mins
Little chicken with a honey soy glaze. OOOH these are so goooooood.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- oil, for frying
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven 250°F.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch squares.
- Combine flour,salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in eggs then coat with seasoned flour.
- Pour oil into large frying pan. bring up to frying temperature.
- When oil is hot enough, Add chicken half portion at one time,
- Cook turning as needed until chicken is golden brown. cook a total of 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat soy,honey,sherry,garlic and ginger in a small pan.
- Remove chicken from oil and drain briefly.
- Dip chicken into honey mixture then place on a rack set into a baking pan.
- When all chicken is cooked then dipped.
- Bake at 250F for 20 minutes (But brush with glaze after 10 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Outstanding! Typically my wife is the chief cook; this reipe put me in league with her. My eldest ask me for the recipe. Very close to Great American Recipes Poultry at Its Best Card 1.
Had this for supper last night, and it was outstanding. I love all your recipes!
I still have my recipe card from the mail. This is a great chicken recipe.