1/1 Photo of Honeyed Chicken Salad
By far the BEST chicken salad I have ever found, looking forward to hearing what others think! I cook the chicken well before and refrigerate before adding to recipe to save on chill time:) Time does not include chill time!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1Combine dressing ingredients all together, mix well.
- 2combine salad ingredients together.
- 3combine salad and dressing and mix well.
- 4chill until cold, especially if the chicken is added warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: