Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking time is actually the cooling time.
Make and share this Honeyed Carrots With Cumin recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients except carrots.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, add carrots, stir, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid has evaporated and carrots are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Serve, room temperature, in a bowl with toothpicks on the side (flat toothpicks will hold the carrots more securely).
Tasty combination that takes a carrot to a new flavor level. I used young carrots from the garden, quartered them and simmered them in the honey mixture for 6 minutes. They still had a bit of crispness to them. I cut the recipe back to one serving with no problem Thanks Mercy for a delightful carrot recipe
We made these again this evening and they were perfect! Absolutely delicious and went down a treat with my daughters. Thanks Mercy :)