Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Gordon "effing" Ramsey. This dish provides 1 of 5-a-day and is full of antioxidants.
- 500 g medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head chicory lettuce, leaves roughly torn
- 100 g rocket
- 50 g pine nuts, toasted
- Blanch the carrot in boiling water for 2 mins; drain and cool.
- Whisk together the honey, lemon and oil and season to taste.
- To serve, toss the carrots in a bowl with the chicory and rocket.
- Pour the dressing over, toss well.
- Pile in a serving bowl and scatter with pine nuts.