Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I cook haphazardly, adding ingredients until I feel the recipe has that unique something. This one is extremely simple, and quick, and it's also very pleasant to look at too.
- 1 carrot
- 1 beetroot
- 1 tablespoon honey (real)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon olive oil (don't measure it, just tilt a little in)
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Peel and chop your carrot and beetroot. Alternatively, do what I do and just peel and chop into large chunks, then pulse in a blender until chopped.
- In a hot pan, add olive oil and garlic. Stir until golden brown and fragrant.
- Add your chopped vegetables. Stir, then cover with a lid to let vegetables soften a little, until it's to your desired softness. Stir periodically to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Add salt to taste, then stir. Add honey, a little at a time, stirring well after each addition, until it's to your desired taste.
Excellent! Easy, pretty, tasty, what more needs to be said!