Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Side dish to Salsa Pasta Ole
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 cups cantaloupe, cubes
- Squeeze 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a medium bowl.
- Add the honey and cinnamon and whisk until blended.
- Pick over the blueberries, rinse, and drain well.
- Add the blueberries and cantaloupe to the lemon honey and toss gently to coat.
How did you know that the blueberries are fresh and the cantaloupe was on sale?!?! What more could you ask for in this dish - NOTHING! This is heaven and it's even better spooned over a bed of fat free cottage cheese.
So so good! You can really mix the lemon honey and cinnamon to your personal liking, no need to follow exact measurements!! ;)<br/>I also made it with strawberries instead of the blueberries and it was just as good. Thanks for the great recipe!!
This was good but only because it was a good cantaloupe. I couldn't taste the honey and cinnamon. Maybe next time I'll add a little extra.