We are trying to eat healthier as far as getting some things like bulgar and wheat germ in our diets. These may not be low calorie but it is a way to get these extra grains into your diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except baking powder and wheat germ, just until batter is smooth.
- 2Gently fold in baking powder with a spatula.
- 3Spoon batter onto griddle or Belgium waffler.
- 4Sprinkle honey crunch wheat germ lightly on top of each pancake or waffle before closing waffle iron.
- 5Cook until lightly browned around edges.
- 6Top with desired toppings- butter, syrup, powdered sugar, whipped cream or ?.
- 7Makes 8 pancakes / 3 large waffles.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Buckwheat Pancakes or Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 802.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g