Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know, why would anyone combine brussel sprouts and grapes? These are fabulous! This came from a newspaper clipping in Missouri dated 1993.
- 2 quarts fresh Brussels sprouts
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups seedles red grapes, halved
- Cook sprouts in boiling water for 5-8 minutes or until just tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter and honey in a saucepan.
- Add garlic, sprouts and grapes and heat through.
This was so good. I made this for today's lunch and it was awesome.