1/10 Photos of Honeyed Blue Cheese Toast
I *love* these. With a nice rich white wine... these are delicious, and easy breezy to make! This is another recipe that I make from the school of 'some'; there's really not amount to how much to use, just a 'bit' of everything. This recipe is great because your oven temp is not very important. Making a pie while making these? just stick it in the oven! All you need is for the cheese to melt and the bread, cheese, and honey to warm through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your bread on a sheet pan in a single layer.
- 2In the center of each piece of bread sprinkle a pinch (about 1 Tablespoon) of blue cheese.
- 3Drizzle honey over the blue cheese on the bread (about 1 Tablespoon again).
- 4Toast in an oven set to any temp between 250F- 350F until cheese has melted and bread has toasted slightly on the bottom.
- 5Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeyed Blue Cheese Toast
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 254.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g