1/2 Photos of Honeydew With Smoked Salmon
this is a lovely refreshing appetizer, perfect for spring and summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut honeydew into quarters, remove the seed and rind.
- 2cut each quarter into 4 thin wedges and sprinkle with lime juice.
- 3wrap a slice of salmon around the center of each wedge and place 2 on individual plates.
- 4sprinkle with pepper and dill before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeydew With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: