5 hrs 20 mins
The addition of Midori makes for a special granita. I found this in my Sam's flyer. Cook time iz freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir Sugar and water in large saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves, cool.
- 2Puree melon and whisk in 1 cup cool sugar syrupmix in Midori and champange.
- 3pour into 8X8 baking panFreeze mixture until icy around the edges ( about 45 min) Use a fork to rake the edges toward the center, repeat raking every 30 min until frozen through about 5 hours.
- 4Cover and keep frozen until serving, keep well.
- 5Garnish with melon cubes or strawberries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeydew Snow Granita
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Midori melon liqueur