Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom used to make this often during the summer - it makes a light and refreshing lunch or brunch!
- 1⁄2 cup green grape (sliced in half)
- 1⁄2 cup honeydew melon (cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup baby shrimp (cooked)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 banana
- lettuce leaf, for serving
- Combine the sliced grapes, cubed melon, water chestnuts, shrimp and chicken in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl mash the banana. Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Toss the salad mixture with the mayo mixture.
- Arrange on lettuce leaves to serve.
This is a nice, filling salad, with the enjoyable combo of honeydew, shrimp AND chicken! The banana added an interesting element to the dressing, too! Will enjoy multiplying this recipe a bit for a small group that I host! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]