Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love traditional mimosas, and this is a delicious and pretty variation. From Coastal Living.
Make and share this Honeydew Mimosa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups honeydew melon, cubed (1/2 medium melon)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- lime slice (optional)
- melon ball (optional)
- Place melon, ice, and sugar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher and add sparkling wine.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with slices of lime and melon balls.