Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a cocktail from Cosmo magazine submitted by Christopher Baljag.
- 1 ounce honeydew melon, puree (put melon in the blender)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (to make dissolve one part sugar in one part boiling water)
- melon ball
- Shake all ingredients with ice, pour into a glass and garnish with melon balls.
- Salt on the rim is optional.
Great recipe!! My husband and I thought it was a great way to use an extra honeydew melon that we had in the kitchen! Will absolutely make this again!
Excellent margarita! The honeydew and salt compliment each other well. Thanks adena mangis. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
it was yummy yummy