Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very cooling and fresh for warm summertime weather! Serve some to your guests and rake in the compliments!
- Remove seeds and pulp from melon; peel.
- Chop melon into smaller pieces and place in blender with lime juice; puree until smooth.
- Stir in club soda and gently mix.
- Pour into glasses, and add a little crushed ice.
- Garnish glass with a lime wedge if you desire.
OMG...this was wonderful Sue. I love raw smoothies and this lovely drink is very reminiscent of one. I really enjoyed the flavor of the lime and the honey melon. It was perfect for this semi warm day we are experiencing. I will be making this again often. It is perfect as is...no changes were made to the drink whatsoever. Thanks for sharing this great treat. Made for Summer 09 - Comfort Cafe... :)
Maybe my honeydew melon was too old or not ripe enough or something, but this just did not generate any real flavour for me. I added some vodka but it just didn't do it for me. Maybe gin would have been a better addition?? Hopefully others will like it.