Recipe by Sue Lau
Very cooling and fresh for warm summertime weather! Serve some to your guests and rake in the compliments!
Top Review by Baby Kato
OMG...this was wonderful Sue. I love raw smoothies and this lovely drink is very reminiscent of one. I really enjoyed the flavor of the lime and the honey melon. It was perfect for this semi warm day we are experiencing. I will be making this again often. It is perfect as is...no changes were made to the drink whatsoever. Thanks for sharing this great treat. Made for Summer 09 - Comfort Cafe... :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove seeds and pulp from melon; peel.
- Chop melon into smaller pieces and place in blender with lime juice; puree until smooth.
- Stir in club soda and gently mix.
- Pour into glasses, and add a little crushed ice.
- Garnish glass with a lime wedge if you desire.