Recipe by Cynna
"A traditional bellini combines peaches and prosecco which was made famous at Harry's Bar in Venice, Italy. This version uses pureed fresh honeydew melon and will end an alfresco dinner with flair." -- Cooking Light July 2007
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 cup sparkling white wine (prosecco)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine melon, sugar, and lemon juice in blender; process until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in prosecco; pour into an 11x7 baking dish. Cover and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Stir mixture with a fork every 45 minutes until completely frozen and slushy (about 4 hours).
- Remove mixture from freezer and scrape with a fork until fluffy.
- Serve in dessert glasses.