Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delightful salad, slightly modified from a recipe picked up at a Copps grocery store.
Make and share this Honeydew and Smoked Salmon Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cubed
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- Place the honeydew, salmon, mozzarella, and red onion in a bowl.
- Toss to mix.
- Purée the cream cheese and lemon juice in a blender.
- Toss with the melon/salmon mixture to coat.
- Serve chilled.