Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most of the ingredients for this can be found in your pantry, and it's a snap to make. The honey mustard sauce is good with scallops, shrimp, pork, and chicken. Once mixed it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- 6 tablespoons prepared Honeycup mustard (supermarket mustard shelf)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- Place the mustard in a small mixing bowl and whisk in the vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Set the sauce aside, or cover and refrigerate it for up to a month.