2 hrs 20 mins
Found this recipe in a search for recipes containing Honeycup Mustard. I am posting it here for safe keeping and to share with my fellow Zaar chefs. At this time, I have not made this recipe, although it is in line to be made soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a fine-mesh sieve with cheesecloth and place over a bowl.
- 2Spoon the yogurt into the sieve and let it drain at room temperature, stirring it once or twice, for 2 hours.
- 3In a bowl, combine the drained yogurt, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper (if desired). Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- 4To lightly cook vegetables, bring a pot of water to a boil. Salt it lightly, and add the cut-up vegetables, cook until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 5Drain and immediately immerse in a bowl of ice water for about 1 minute. Drain again and pat dry.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeycup-Mustard Dip With Crudités
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 342.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: