Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this recipe in a search for recipes containing Honeycup Mustard. I am posting it here for safe keeping and to share with my fellow Zaar chefs. At this time, I have not made this recipe, although it is in line to be made soon.
- 2 lbs assorted raw mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, and celery and use some lightly cooked vegetables such as green beans)
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup Honeycup mustard
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper (optional)
- Line a fine-mesh sieve with cheesecloth and place over a bowl.
- Spoon the yogurt into the sieve and let it drain at room temperature, stirring it once or twice, for 2 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the drained yogurt, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper (if desired). Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- To lightly cook vegetables, bring a pot of water to a boil. Salt it lightly, and add the cut-up vegetables, cook until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and immediately immerse in a bowl of ice water for about 1 minute. Drain again and pat dry.