1/1 Photo of Honeycrisp, Arugula, and Prosciutto Salad
If you have never had a honeycrisp apple, get one now!!! They only come around once a year and they really live up to their name!! They are sweet, tart, firm and crisp with a honey flavor. They are the best apples on the planet!! I made this salad with the beloved honeycrisp apple and a balsamic dressing with ceylon cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon is citrusy and less strong than cassia cinnamon so it is subtle in this dressing. I hope you like my salad!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 honeycrisp apples, with skin on and chopped into bite-size cubes
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 5 slices prosciutto, sliced into pieces
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 3 scallions, chopped (green onions)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated (optional)
- 1Put the arugula, proscuitto, onions, and apples into a large salad bowl.
- 2Mix together all of the dressing ingredients in a little bowl and pour over the salad.
- 3Toss to coat.
- 4Top with grated parmigiano reggiano (optional).
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeycrisp, Arugula, and Prosciutto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: