Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice after school treat for children.
Make and share this Honeycomb Goodies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box honeycomb cereal
- 1 lb white candy coating (this is found in the baking section sometimes called almond bark or candy coating)
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place the cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir the confectionary coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour over the cereal; stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets; cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.