southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a nice after school treat for children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box honeycomb cereal
- 1 lb white candy coating (this is found in the baking section sometimes called almond bark or candy coating)
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1Place the cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan over low heat, stir the confectionary coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour over the cereal; stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets; cool completely.
- 3Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeycomb Goodies
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 212.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: