1/2 Photos of Honeycomb Cheesecake
I was never a lover of cheesecake till I came across this recipe (now I cant keep away from the stuff :) ) I've served it over and over again and always get rave reviews from friends. It's a very easy recipe...beginner cooks can put this one together no problems.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt Butter, add biscuit crumbs, mix well.
- 2Press mixture into a base of 22cm spring form tin.
- 3Refrigerate while making filling.
- 4Place water in a small bowl, sprinkle with gelatine, heat on medium in microwave for 30-40 seconds,DO NOT BOIL.
- 5Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl, add sugar and vanilla essence, beat until smooth with electric mixer.
- 6Beat cream in a seperate bowl until soft peaks form.
- 7Stir gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture, add cream and crushed honeycomb bars mix well,pour into crust.
- 8Refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeycomb Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 181.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey snap biscuits