Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was never a lover of cheesecake till I came across this recipe (now I cant keep away from the stuff :) ) I've served it over and over again and always get rave reviews from friends. It's a very easy recipe...beginner cooks can put this one together no problems.
- Melt Butter, add biscuit crumbs, mix well.
- Press mixture into a base of 22cm spring form tin.
- Refrigerate while making filling.
- Place water in a small bowl, sprinkle with gelatine, heat on medium in microwave for 30-40 seconds,DO NOT BOIL.
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl, add sugar and vanilla essence, beat until smooth with electric mixer.
- Beat cream in a seperate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Stir gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture, add cream and crushed honeycomb bars mix well,pour into crust.
- Refrigerate until set.
Lovely cheesecake, also advantage of being able to feed it to pregnant people/ children as no raw eggs! I used 3 crunchie bars (I'm from Scotland), and butter biscuits. I have to point everyone that eats it in the direction of the recipe as everyone wants to make it and presumably eat it (lots). Delicious! yum yum yum
WOW!!! This is divine! Everyone who tried it loved it. Even my Hubby asked if I could make this for his birthday instead of a regular cake! Thanks for this one, its delish!!!
Wonderful it was my first time of doing a no bake cheesecake. My son loves cheesecake so I made this for his birthday (hence the decoration.) We can not get violet crumbles here, but my sis just came back from oz so I asked her to bring me back a bag, so this really was treat. It was so easy to put together unlike my other cheesecake recipes. I decorated the top with halved violet crumble mini bars to be really sinful. Thakn you so much for sharing a real keeper, I am coming back to Oz next month for business I will be stocking up on violet crimbles LOL.