1/2 Photos of Honeybutter Pork Tenderloin
A Martha recipe that is SOO simple with easy ingredients. Serve with oven roasted sweet potato wedges and steamed broccoli. Cook time includes prep time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a dutch oven or ovenproof skillet, heat the butter and honey over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
- 3Season the pork with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper and place in pan.
- 4Cook until underside is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 5Turn pork, and cook until other side is browned, about 5 min more.
- 6(Lower the heat if the honey begins to burn.) Put the pan in the oven, and roast until the pork is just cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- 7Transfer the pork to a plate and cover with foil to rest.
- 8Add the water to the pan, and stir over medium heat to scrape up all the browned bits.
- 9Add any accumulated pork juices from the plate, and simmer until sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- 10Slice the pork on the diagonal and served drizzled with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeybutter Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.0
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 282.3 mg
- Sodium 381.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 70.6 g