A Martha recipe that is SOO simple with easy ingredients. Serve with oven roasted sweet potato wedges and steamed broccoli. Cook time includes prep time
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a dutch oven or ovenproof skillet, heat the butter and honey over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
- Season the pork with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper and place in pan.
- Cook until underside is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Turn pork, and cook until other side is browned, about 5 min more.
- (Lower the heat if the honey begins to burn.) Put the pan in the oven, and roast until the pork is just cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to a plate and cover with foil to rest.
- Add the water to the pan, and stir over medium heat to scrape up all the browned bits.
- Add any accumulated pork juices from the plate, and simmer until sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Slice the pork on the diagonal and served drizzled with the sauce.