Recipe by Chef Roly-Poly
Here's another brownie recipe that I found in an old country cookbook. I have not tried it yet.
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and sugar in mixing bowl;.
- blend in honey or corn syrup and vanilla.
- Add eggs. Combine flour,cocoa and salt.
- Gradually add to butter/egg mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9x9x1 3/4 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.