Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I made this at my one day class held at the Institute of Culinary Education here in NYC. The honey flavor is divine and I fell in love with this dessert.
- Split vanilla bean and scrape out seeds using the granulated sugar (rubbing the sugar along the seeds gets more out).
- Put vanilla, sugar, and water in a small pot and boil. Cool.
- Using an immersion blender, mix the sugar syrup and remaining ingredients together.
- Freeze in an ice cream machine (according to manufacturer's instructions).
- Serve with fresh berries.