6 hrs 15 mins
I made this at my one day class held at the Institute of Culinary Education here in NYC. The honey flavor is divine and I fell in love with this dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split vanilla bean and scrape out seeds using the granulated sugar (rubbing the sugar along the seeds gets more out).
- 2Put vanilla, sugar, and water in a small pot and boil. Cool.
- 3Using an immersion blender, mix the sugar syrup and remaining ingredients together.
- 4Freeze in an ice cream machine (according to manufacturer's instructions).
- 5Serve with fresh berries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Yogurt Sorbet With Fresh Fruits
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: