Anna Olsen recipe for a cheesecake made with yogurt, ricotta with hints of lemon and honey. Delicious topped with fresh mango. Requires a 24 hour refrigeration for the filling and 4 hours for cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Filling (use 1 recipe yogurt cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mango, diced
- 1Prepare yogurt “cheese” a day before needed. Stir yogurt and ricotta together and place in a cheese cloth (or large paper coffee filter) in a strainer. Place strainer over a bowl, wrap loosely with plastic wrap and chill for 24 hours. Discard whey (liquid in bowl), and refrigerate yogurt cheese until ready to use.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 F (160 F).
- 3Combine graham cracker crumbs, lemon zest, salt and melted butter and press into an ungreased 9-inch (22 cm) pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool while preparing filling.
- 4For filling, stir yogurt cheese with honey, egg, lemon zest and vanilla. Spoon into cooled pie shell and bake for 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- 5Top with diced mango immediately before slicing.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Yogurt Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 244.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g