1/1 Photo of Honey Whole Wheat Pecan Bread (Bread Machine)
3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 20 mins
I make this bread once a week. Everyone seams to love this bread. Its my most requested. I played with ingredients over and over until I got it right. Very simple and very good ya too! This creates a VERY fluffy bread. Its almost as fluffy as white bread. The trick is the xantham gum and wheat gluten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add liquid ingredients to your bread machine.
- 2Add all dry ingredients but the yeast and pecans.
- 3Pour yeast on top in a dry area.
- 4Set bread machine for a 1.5 LB Loaf
- 5Choose your Crust, I normally use Medium or Dark.
- 6Push Start.
- 7Crush up pecans. When add/nut timer beeps add pecans.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Whole Wheat Pecan Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2005.7
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 247.1 mg
- Sodium 5023.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 313.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.5 g
- Sugars 73.3 g
- Protein 67.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vital wheat gluten