1/1 Photo of Honey Whole Wheat Cornbread
This cornbread is moist and pairs great with soups and stews. It also freezes well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Place in oven.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 3Whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, eggs, applesauce, and honey.
- 5Mix wet and dry ingredients.
- 6Remove pan from oven and carefully spoon batter into cups. (I fill them about 3/4 full).
- 7Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Whole Wheat Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g