3 hrs 40 mins
Briar Rose's Note:
I liked this one bread recipe but it was lacking some of the healthy additions I like so much in my bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The easy way: Throw it all into a bread machine and select dough. When finished proceed to step 9.
- 2The hard way: Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 3In a large bowl, combine butter, molasses, honey and salt and mix well.
- 4Add yeast mixture and then gradually add flours.
- 5Turn onto floured surface and knead until smooth.
- 6Place in buttered bowl and let rise until double.
- 7Punch down and let rest for a few minutes.
- 8Divide dough into 4 parts and shape into loaves.
- 9Place in greased pans and let rise for about an hour.
- 10Bake at 375* for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Whole Wheat Bread With Oats and Flax Seed
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2614.2
- Calories from Fat 620
- Total Fat 68.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 2202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 455.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.8 g
- Sugars 95.3 g
- Protein 65.4 g