Amazing bread! The best I've tasted yet, and I've tried a lot of them...
Make and share this Honey Whole Wheat Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Combine butter, molasses, honey and salt and mix well.
- Add yeast mix and gradually add the flours.
- Knead until smooth.
- Place in an oiled bowl and let rise until double (about 2 hours).
- Punch down and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half and shape into loaves.
- Place the loaves in greased pans and let rise for about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.