1/5 Photos of Honey Whole Wheat Bread
3 hrs 30 mins
Concrete Gardener's Note:
Amazing bread! The best I've tasted yet, and I've tried a lot of them...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Combine butter, molasses, honey and salt and mix well.
- 3Add yeast mix and gradually add the flours.
- 4Knead until smooth.
- 5Place in an oiled bowl and let rise until double (about 2 hours).
- 6Punch down and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
- 7Divide the dough in half and shape into loaves.
- 8Place the loaves in greased pans and let rise for about 1 hour.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1469.0
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 278.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.1 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 39.3 g