Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a great recipe for hitachi bread machines and lots more
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon wheat gluten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons yeast
- Put everything in the bread machine's bread pan and turn the machine on.
- a 1 1/2 pound loaf makes 18 slices.
- per serving-.
- Calories :86 Sodiom : 90 mg.
- Cholesterol : 0 mg Fat :3 g.
Excellent! My DH said it's the best bread I've made yet. Stayed nice and moist for several days. Rose to the ideal height in my machine. BTW...I saw your original post and went to the community forum to ask about the amount of vegetable oil. Sure glad I did! I'm new to the homemade bread scene and I've had a lot of flops, but this came out PERFECTLY! Thanks for posting such a yummy recipe! This will be a regular in our home from now on.