- 177.44 ml honey
- 22.18 ml Bourbon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2267.96 g bone-in ham, fully cooked spiral sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine honey, whiskey, and cloves in small bowl; mix until well blended.
- Place ham cut side down into roasting pan and brush with honey mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 275°F for 1 hour, or until heated through. Remove foil and increase oven to 425°F Brush with honey mixture and bake about 10 minutes, or until ham is golden brown.
- Remove from pan, place on serving platter and pour juices over ham.