4 hrs 5 mins
Delicious and easy to make. The whole family loved this one, especially the kids. Makes a very large loaf, about 1 1/2 pound.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all but the sunflower seeds and raisins in your bread machine in the order listed.
- 2Set to the whole wheat, large loaf setting.
- 3Allow your machine to make dough into a ball before adding seeds and raisins.
- 4Allow your machine to do the rest until bread is finished baking.
- 5Remove loaf etirely from machine and baste with melted butter or margarine while still very warm. This will keep the crust fresh and soft.
- 6When bread is cool you may slice and store in an airtight container or storage bag.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Sunflower and Raisin Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g