1/3 Photos of Honey Wheat Sandwich Rolls
3 hrs 15 mins
Honey, whole wheat and just a little bit of butter are just a few ingredients that make up these tasty country style sandwich rolls. They freeze well too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press start.
- 2When dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out 3/4 inch thick. Cut out rolls with a 3 to 4 inch diameter biscuit cutter.
- 3Place on lightly greased cookie sheets; cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 4Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. When rolls are finished baking, brush with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Sandwich Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (969 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g