This recipe is from the Bread Machine Magic book. The rolls are fabulous. The book says "They're lovely on the Thanksgiving table, and also very popular as a snack fresh out of the oven, split in half, and filled with a small piece of thinly sliced ham and a dab of mustard." I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
- Warm the water to a lukewarm temperature. Place all ingredients in bread pan according to the manufacturer's recommendation. Select Dough setting and first rise.
- Turn out dough onto a floured counter top or cutting board. Gently roll and stretch dough into an 18 inch rope.
- Grease one 12-cup muffin tin. With a sharp knife, divide dough into 12 pieces. Place rolls in muffin tins. I usually place them on a greased baking sheet with about 1 1/2" space between them.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place 20 to 30 minutes until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake for 12 minutes until brown. Remove from oven and serve warm or cool on cooling rack.