1/2 Photos of Honey Wheat Rolls - Abm
Marie Nixon's Note:
This recipe is from the Bread Machine Magic book. The rolls are fabulous. The book says "They're lovely on the Thanksgiving table, and also very popular as a snack fresh out of the oven, split in half, and filled with a small piece of thinly sliced ham and a dab of mustard." I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the water to a lukewarm temperature. Place all ingredients in bread pan according to the manufacturer's recommendation. Select Dough setting and first rise.
- 2Turn out dough onto a floured counter top or cutting board. Gently roll and stretch dough into an 18 inch rope.
- 3Grease one 12-cup muffin tin. With a sharp knife, divide dough into 12 pieces. Place rolls in muffin tins. I usually place them on a greased baking sheet with about 1 1/2" space between them.
- 4Cover and let rise in a warm place 20 to 30 minutes until doubled.
- 5Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake for 12 minutes until brown. Remove from oven and serve warm or cool on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Rolls - Abm
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g