1/3 Photos of Honey Wheat Rolls
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
These rolls are similar to the refined plain white version found in restaraunts. While warm they are delicious with honey butter and wonderful for sandwiches the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients except for the melted butter in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2Select dough cycle; press start.
- 3When dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape into rolls by pinching and pulling the dough into balls, with smooth side facing up.
- 4Place on lightly greased cookie sheets; cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 5Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 6Brush rolls with melted butter. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7Alternative: These can be stored after shaping in the refrigerator until ready for rise.
- 8Simply remove from fridge and allow to come to room temperature, which is usually all the additional rising time they need.
- 9They should be approximately double the size after shaping.
- 10Bake as usual.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g