Nathan Lanier's Note:
A decicious, nutritious pizza dough that's easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run warm water into a large bowl to heat the bowl.
- 2Pour warm water into that same bowl.
- 3Add yeast and honey and stir with a whisk.
- 4Set it aside and let it activate for ten minutes.
- 5Add oil and salt, stir again.
- 6Whisk in white flour first, and follow it with Wheat Flour.
- 7When dough begins to form a ball, roll it out onto a flat surface.
- 8Kneed for ten minutes or so.
- 9Form dough into a ball and lightly cover it with olive oil.
- 10Place it into a large bowl and cover it.
- 11Store in a warm place for an hour to let the dough rise.
- 12Punch down the dough and split it into fours, again forming balls and covering them with oil.
- 13Place balls no a lightly floured cookie sheet to let them rise again.
- 14Pre-Heat Oven to heat pizza stone, 475 degrees.
- 15Roll out the dough and top pizza as desired.
- 16Bake for ten minutes.
- 17Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Wheat Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 589.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g