Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Taste of Home's Healthy Cooking / Wannetta Ehnes
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (70-80 degrees)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine pan in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).