1/1 Photo of Honey Wheat Crepes
Chef Schellies's Note:
Crepes are surprisingly simple to make. These are great filled with blueberry sauce and vanilla yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2Melt butter in an 8-inch non-stick skillet.
- 3Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of the batter into the skillet, quickly rotating and tilting it to cover evenly with batter.
- 4Cook until edges start to brown.
- 5Flip crepe and cook until lightly browned.
- 6Remove from skillet.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter.
- 8Fill with desired filling.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 133.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g