Crepes are surprisingly simple to make. These are great filled with blueberry sauce and vanilla yogurt.
- Combine all ingredients except the butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch non-stick skillet.
- Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of the batter into the skillet, quickly rotating and tilting it to cover evenly with batter.
- Cook until edges start to brown.
- Flip crepe and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with desired filling.