1/6 Photos of Honey Wheat Bread Like Outback
2 hrs 25 mins
You know that bread they serve at Outback Steakhouse? Well, topsecretrecipes.com has got the recipe pretty close. If you want the exact color, you will have to use food coloring, but the taste is very good. Serve warm with whipped butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a bread machine in the order listed above and use the dough setting.
- 2When it is done, let it rise for about an hour.
- 3When the dough is twice its original size, punch it down and split it into rolls.
- 4If you want authentic Outback size, make about 8 tubular loaves.
- 5I prefer to make 12 rolls.
- 6The dough is sticky, so make sure you use a well-floured cookie sheet and plenty of flour on your hands.
- 7Sprinkle the entire surface of the loaves with cornmeal and then let them rise again.
- 8Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Bread Like Outback
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 213.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g